Re: New owner's questions

To: LSelz@aol.com
Subject: Re: New owner's questions
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:05:31 -0400
At 05:51 PM 9/14/98 EDT, you wrote:

>I love the way the car drives, rides, and pulls on smooth roads, and am
>willing to wear a kidney belt on rough ones.  But if I have to piddle along
>while Geos and Crickets fly around me on secondary roads, I gotta do
something
>else.  Any ideas?

It sounds like your 4/4 should ride stiffer than that.  Spring sag will
lower the car, for sure, but how are your shocks?  Ride height sounds close
to normal tho I'd have to check on my '67 4/4 to make sure.  I do
occasionally hit the stops on the rear suspension of my car, but that's
really only during 'spirited' driving on washboard roads.

Will Zehring