Re: Advice

To: Sean_Boyle@MENTORG.COM
Subject: Re: Advice
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:44:41 -0600
Arlo,
I thought you were a Dakotan.  I've been able to locate Scandinavia which
seems to be a bit beyond Texarkana.  I do have a kilt (MacLeod of Harris)
and take note that the plus 4 club uses the universal military tartan on
the badge.  I am of course Texan,  descendant from Kentuckians, but some
of my best friends are Californians.
Harris
Boots do look o. k. with kilts, but jeans keep you from sticking to the
leather.