muffler

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: muffler
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 08:52:38 -0500
Dear all:

Even though we're into the shank of the Morgan driving season (nothing
seems mory cozy to me than the interior of a Morgan, "heater" in the ON
position (for what its worth), buzzing about on leaf-strewn country roads,
with some hot cider in the thermos), thoughts inevitably turn to the winter
projects.  As much as I try to deny it, my spousal unit is correct; the car
needs a new exhaust.  Its roarty, rough and ready sound has turned faded
into rusty flatus.  I am thinking of replacing the entire unit, excluding
the header.  Exhaust note is an important part of the lbc experience, so I
don't want to get something that will make the car sound like a Honda.
Advice?  Has anyone recently purchased an exhaust system from one of our
loyal parts suppliers and been richly rewarded by a Morgan symphony?  I
seek angel trumpets and devil trombones!

cheers,
Will Zehring