Re: Solo II Class for Plus 4

To: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Subject: Re: Solo II Class for Plus 4
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 16:15:56 -0500
In VSCCA I am constantly put in the over two liter (e.g. 'fast') set, but
regardless am getting my doors blown off by damn near everybody, including the
occasional AH Sprite, Fiat Abarth, etc. The reason, of course, is that my engine
is absolutely stock and all of these folks are running very fancy "built"
engines. That's vintage racing for you, it seems.
Chip Brown