RE: Solo II Class for Plus 4

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Solo II Class for Plus 4
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 14:57:13 -0500
Bob,

I used to runs Solo II's in my 4/4 back in the 80's
and was amazed at the high-powered, good-handling
sports machines I was put up against (including some
exotics).

There didn't seem to be any logical explanation and I
was totally outclassed beyond any hope of recovery
through driver effort.

My theory is that way back when some incredibly good
driver must have showed up in a Morgan and really
kicked tail to the point that the Solo folks are now
thoroughly intimidated by the marque.

At any rate, good luck!

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ