Wife's Morgan

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wife's Morgan
From: "Norris Biomedical" <norbio@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:50:21 -0000
Steve, it's good to know that there are other downtrodden men out
there who are too generous to their wives. I am lucky that my wife
lets me drive her Morgan quite often.. ...this is probably because she
relies on me for maintenance. Of course, being in the U.K.,it's a
left-hand drive car, and as she doesn't like driving on the right, I
suggest lots of trips to France etc. and recently managed 3200 miles
as first pilot on a trip to Italy. Might be a trick you can use.

Roger Bennett
1986 Plus4(must keep the wife away from the computer for a few days)