Re: Morgans on television

To: smithmog@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Morgans on television
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 15:10:59 EST
hmmmm, Morgans and Jean Shepherd what a strange conjunction of thoughts.  Is
there a reason why some of us like both Morgans and Shepard??  Any others out
there??  Any one know what happened to him??

I started listening to him (yes radio!) when I was in High School in the early
50's on WOR in New York City.  He was on every weekday night starting at 11:00
pm and went on for hours.  Great to do home work whilst listening to him go on
and on.  Moved out of NYC in the mid-60's and lost touch with him.  I never
got hooked on his TV shows, to me he was radio at its best!