Re: Morgans on television

To: <smithmog@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Morgans on television
From: "Fred Schuchard" <fschuch@jaguarsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:06:22 -0500
Hi Jeff,

Can you recall what color Jean Shepherd's 63 +4 DHC was? My car came from
Florida. According to MMC, it was originally black with a red interior and
has wire wheels. I only know of the previous owner who found the car in
Florida where it had been stored for 20 years. He owned it only 5 years. I
also know that the car was originally sold by Fergus Fine Cars in NY, the
Morgan East Coast distributor at the time. For these reasons, most likely
coincidental, I'm naturally curious about these details.

All the best,

Fred Schuchard
63 Plus 4 DHC #5202
fschuch@jaguarsystems.com