Re: 2 Morgans at Barrett-Jackson Auction

To: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2 Morgans at Barrett-Jackson Auction
From: les_burkholder@sunshine.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:51:16 -0800
Re the Barrett-Jackson Auction.....  If my memory is correct, the 57 +4 was a
two
seater.   It looked in good shape and they got $16,000 US dollars.  The 69 +4
was
a four seater.  There was no  restoration on this car, but low mileage (????)
>From a distance the car looked good, but taking a closer look  a major
restoration was needed.  There was very aggressive bidding and it brought
$15,000
US. To my mind this was a way over priced.   It did support a club badge from
Ontario, Canada, but had  New Mexico plates.  Colour white with green fenders.
The show was well worth attending.

Les
1969 4/4   4 Seater
1946 Tiger Moth   Biplane