Re: Am I Blue?

To: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Am I Blue?
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:34:56 -0500
Two comments; My '63 +4 is a sapphire blue GM paint used (I think) on
Camaros. Slight metal flake. I recentley added a new fabric top and had it
made in dark blue and the car looks great. the paint job is about 10 years
old, and has held up amazingly well. I have picked up a few awards at Morgan
events over the last years.So I too have "da Blooz" for Moggies.
Second comment: I added something called "Water Wetter" to the cooling
system. Picked it up at Moss Mtrs, but I think hot rod/speed shops carry it.
I don't honestly know if it helped or not. What is it and does anyone either
endorse it or disaprove of its use in a Morgan?
Stu Ross: '63 +4