RE: Am I Blue?

To: mdmiles@home.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Am I Blue?
From: Gerry Willburn <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:56:03 -0800
Most blue MORGANs which left the Works were just designated "Blue" (which in
reality was probably one of several different shades in use).

"Ming Blue" was popular in the middle '50s. "Avion Blue" and "Kingfisher
Blue" in the early '60s.  Later "Indigo Blue" and "Royal Blue".  Other blues
were "Deep Blue" "Dark Blue" "Aircraft Blue" and "Dominion Blue".  Most all
of these were ICI colors and should be obtainable today.

Gerry