Conception of a Morgan

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conception of a Morgan
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 10:56:41 -0800
After toying with ideas that conception starts at the first cut of
wood or when the hammer and snips are turned to the metal, my personal
philosophy has settled on conception occurring when the build ticket
is filled out.

In literal (and literary) terms, CONception occurs in the mind of the
buyer when the decision to buy is made and INception occurs when the
build ticket is submitted.  General (mis)usage has obscured the
distinction between the two (alas, that is the true nature of
language, to change continuously).