C.F.Head .4/4 Drivers

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: C.F.Head .4/4 Drivers
From: Ralph Cadwallader <ralphasia@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 20:25:59 -0600
     Lannis wrote:

        Ralph:
        You're in trouble for bothering the list!! I have a Ford
            former racing engine in my Morgan and need a steady source of
parts.
            Can I get a catalog too if you have any old dirty used-up ones
            laying around ??

    Brother Lannis
            What's your mail address?

            We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
            We happy 4/4 drivers,each
            Would always help the others
            And hold our Manhood cheap if we
            Responded not to every plea.
            We few,we happy few,we band of 4/4 driving brothers

            Ralph

--
Ralph Cadwallader - ralphasia@iname.com - "Old age and treachery will prevail."

66 Morgan 4/4 Comp. Model   72 MGBGT   68 Firebird 400 Conv.