Kent 1600 Engine Parts

To: Morgans <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kent 1600 Engine Parts
From: Robert Coviello <70354.523@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 23:07:46 -0500
I would appreciate if those who have names and addresses of suppliers of
parts (new but especially used) for Kent 1600 crossflow engines could
perhaps list them or mail me with them.

I am interested in converting my propane car back to gasoline and need
various intake and fuel components, or perhaps a whole, complete used, but
rebuildable, engine so that the un-conversion is convertible (in case the
EPA doesn't have a sense of humor as good as mine).

Propane exhaust just doesn't elicit the proper sense of nostalga! Real
Morgans should have a proper odor to them, preferable tinged with the smell
of the "old" Castrol--the one from before the '60's when it had real castor
oil in it and made a smell I haven't smelled since.  BTW, is a real castor
oil top cylinder additive available today? I know it is no longer needed,
but ah, the aroma.

Thanks,
Bob

'80 4/4