Morgan movies

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan movies
From: tjsouz@epix.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:42:25 -0800
Hi folks,

About a year ago I started a list of movies that either featured Morgans
or at least used one in a "supporting" role.  My list is still rather
short.  Please feel free to add titles.

Silent Movie                    Mel Brooks              1976
War of the Roses                K. Turner, M. Douglas   1984
The Party                       Peter Sellers           1968
The World According to Garp     Robin Williams          1982
Muppet Movie
Now and Forever (Australian)    Cheryl Ladd
Speechless                      G. Davis, M. Keaton     1994

I'm sure there are others.

Regards, Tony Souza