Re: Morgan movies

To: <LSelz@aol.com>, <tjsouz@epix.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Morgan movies
From: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:36:50 +1300
-----Original Message-----
From: LSelz@aol.com <LSelz@aol.com>
To: tjsouz@epix.net <tjsouz@epix.net>; morgans@autox.team.net
<morgans@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, 16 February 1999 11:34

>I don't know if TV shows count, but the English comedy "Keeping Up
>Appearances" (which airs on many PBS stations), features "The Major" as a
>supporting character.  "The Maj-ah" is an insufferably upper-class, hard-
>drinking, woman-chasing lecher; so of course he drives a Morgan.  The good
>part is that he traps the lead character, Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced
>"Bouquet"), in the car out in the country and tries making out with her.
>Since he's about 6'2" and she weighs a good 14 stone this makes for
>interesting comedy.  If there's one thing you thought you couldn't do in a
>Morgan, this would have to be it.......
> Lannis
For a Morgan owner I sense a distinct lack of adventure. I remember being
told in my youth that certain acts were not possible in a Volkswagen - that
myth was soon dispelled. As for a Morgan, well with due respect for my
partner, and deference to common deceny, all I can say is, "You'll never
know if you don't try! So, don't die wondering!"
Regards to all
Gary