Re: Morgan movies

To: "Gerry Willburn" <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>, <tjsouz@epix.net>,
Subject: Re: Morgan movies
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:41:55 -0800
In 1965 there was a TV production of Brigadoon, starring Robert Goulet.  CBS
Television rented my Kingfisher Blue 2 seater roadster, installed a fake
roll bar, put numbers on the doors, spatterred the car with mud and used it
in the opening scene.  Robert Goulet was supposed to be in a Rallaye, got
lost , and ended up in Brigadoon.