Re: More Comments - The War of the Roses

To: Gerry.Willburn@trw.com
Subject: Re: More Comments - The War of the Roses
From: JClax5817@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:01:02 EST
Gerry,
Your comments on The War of the Roses made a lot of sense.

This movie had far more impact on me after I bought my Morgan. The War of the
Roses is the Morgan owners' version of a horror movie!

I gleaned the following morals for Morgan owners from what little of the
original story was screened:

1) Don't buy your wife a sport utility vehicle.
2) Hope she doesn't find out about the movie The War of the Roses (whatever
you do don't you be the one to tell her about it!).
3) Don't get divorced.
4) If you have failed in rules 1 and 2, and must break rule 3, hide the Morgan
first! :)

A stray thought about recent posts regarding Morgan sightings on television,
there was a 4 wheeler a couple of weeks ago on A&E Mysteries. Unfortunately,
the Morgan owner was a theater director, I believe, who was a little deranged.
He turned out to be the villian.

Although I was pleased to see the Morgan, I thought at the time that the
episode was unrealistic in the portrayal of this character. By his conduct, it
was evident that the therapeutic effect of the Morgan mystique to cure all
ills was neglected! The TV character definitely lacked the joy of living, and
no real Morgan owner could act in such a way.

These cars are wonderful.

Jack Claxton
1956 +4 4-seater