Re: Ur instruments

To: farley <farley@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Ur instruments
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:10:36 -0600
For instrument repair you might want to try MO-MA in Albuquerque, NM.

Margaret Lucas @ MoMa: phone # (505) 766-6661  fax# (505) 766-5419

--Colin Cobb

**************************

<< I have just removed the instruments from my '62 4/4. Now I need a
place to
send them for repair and/or reconditioning. I have sent the speedometer
Nisonger at least twice in the past and it had failed within weeks of
getting it back. The triple gauge has never been repaired or
reconditioned.
It needs the ammeter replaced the gas gauge reconditioned and the whole
instrument re conditioned. I have heard that there is a company in
California who does this work. Anyone got a name? Anyone got any other
names
or suggestions? >>