Re: Took A Spin

To: "Arlo J. Levisen" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>,
Subject: Re: Took A Spin
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:44:11 -0500
Arlo, et al:

I found that there's a way of mounting the wind deflectors so their hinges
are toward the front of the windshield frame that allows the side curtains
to clear on my +4. I don't have any side mirrors, just on the wings. I have
to swing the wind deflectors forward to open + close the doors, but can
then reach out through the side curtain window and pull them back into place.

jerry Murphy