SV: Took A Spin

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: Took A Spin
From: "Bjørn Schage" <schage@online.no>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:29:31 +0100
As for wind-deflectors...

In order to easily remove the wind-deflectors when I use the side-curtains, I
have made a long bolt with threads at one end, app. 1,5 cm, and a screwdriver
head on the other. Then I tapped the hole on the lowest bracket, and bored out
the holde on the upper mounting bracket  to fit the dimension on the new bolt.
Now I just have to use my leatherman-tool ( every Morgan driver should have
one) and screw the bolt out and remove the wind-deflector in one easy
operation. The bolt is chromed, and looks quite nice.

I use the windscreen folding-kit, and have cracked quite a few wind-deflectors
with my side-screen. These have a shorter distance between the mounting
brackets, and crack easily!

Happy Morganeering

Bjørn Schage
-62 +4 4-str.