Re: Trivia

To: Steve Moore <steve@tap.csiro.au>
Subject: Re: Trivia
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 99 22:30:27 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Steve:
Re the shocks being mounted on the braking plate, Bill Fink was mounting
them there fifteen years ago,  I  don;t remember the set up but really liked
the idea because he had all the new  lever type shocks he took off  in a big
barrel and sold them dirt cheap.
On the topic of the fenders, I  heard that the factory use  to  take all the
panels that wouldn't fit with out lots of work and send them over to the
Spares Department.  knew one guy who ordered a body quarter panel and had to
take a 2 inch dart out of the center to make it fit .
Bob ,.

> Date: Friday, 05-Mar-99 07:56 AM
>
> From: Steve Moore              \ Internet:    (steve.moore@tag.csiro.au)
> To:   Bob Nogueira             \ Internet:    (nogera@prodigy.net)
> cc:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>
> Subject: Re: Trivia
>
> >PS : this is all trivial because I'm going to use the this freak bonnet
> >since as Chuck Harris once said  about miss matched wheel trim rings "
Not