Re: Trivia

To: "Gerry Willburn" <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>, <nogera@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Trivia
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 17:56:25 -0500
I am "pigybacking" this to Gerry's message for two reasons; 1) Gerry
probably knows the answer and 2) I can't seem to get my messages into the
system lately by just sending them to morgans@autox.team.net. Does anybody
know why? Anyhow................
I am looking for an exact address and/or phone number for Steve Miller's
Morgan shop in California (Emeryville? Oakland?)
I also have been asked to mention a very nice 62 +4 DHC for sale in NJ by a
friend who is not on the net. It is gray & silver and has 2000 on a recent
restoration. Asking b.o. over $30,000. If interested send me some contact
info and I will pass it along to the car's owner. It is a very clean and
well maintained, but seldom used car. New +8 about to arrive, so DHC is on
the block.
Thanks....hope to hear from somebody soon.
STU ROSS '63 +4