Re: Seeing over the steering wheel

To: Jon Callas <jon@callas.org>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seeing over the steering wheel
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 17:38:49 -0500
My daughter's only 5'2" and she can't see over the wheel either. I'm 5'5"
and can barely see over it. She usually just puts a folded moving pad under
the seat cushion. Works fine.

I've been thinking about just making a taller seat bottom. Two pieces of
ash and a small sheet of plywood and a steel strap using the old one as a
pattern can't be that hard to make.

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4