Re: ? How to import a car from England?

To: EPaul21988@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ? How to import a car from England?
From: John Karlsson <karlsson@edgenet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:05:50 -0500
There has been quite a discussion going on recently on the Land-Rover
owners' list about the process of importing, although more in the vein of
getting a container vs. Roll on, Roll off.  ("LRO List"
<lro@playground.sun.com>)  I think you will find that 25+ years is what you
can import under normal circumstances.

John Karlsson
Hope Valley, RI