Re: Bench seats, Air box, Electric fan

To: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bench seats, Air box, Electric fan
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:16:31 -0500
Jeff,
Here is a post from the list that I posted last year on electric fans:

"The electric fan has worked well for me for several years. I used a
"Flex-a-lite" M10 electric fan, which was available at Canadian Tire.
This particular model came without a thermostat & activating switch, so
I installed a manual switch, & turn it on when temp dictates. This has
served me well, even in parades or the thirty miles in second gear at
our British Car Toy Run event.
The 2 row radiator conversion also works well, as mentioned in another
post, so I've been told by the Mog owners who have had it done at the
Canadian Morgan dealer."

There are more postings concerning fans (or other topics) at the ListQuest
archive for this list:
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=morgans
Try inputing "fan" & see what blows out!

Cheers & enjoy your new acquisition!
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/