Questions?

Subject: Questions?
From: "Arlo J. Levisen" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:55:23 +0300
DFLer's:

We just had our first honest-to-goodness, straight-up and for sale
Plymouth Prowler delivered to our only Chrysler dealer in the immediate
area - and the black edition is now sitting on his showroom floor in
Milbank, SD, a town 20 miles north of where I live.

As well, the husband of one of my wife's employees, who is a Corvette
nut, drove to a town about 75 miles south of here where he was given a
chance to test drive their just-received black Prowler - and he said he
liked his new Corvette better.  I intend to get a more descriptive
response.

Has anyone who owns and drives a Morgan had a chance to drive a Prowler?
If so, how does it compare, in your estimation?

Then, in reading the chit-chat regarding the importation of newer
Morgans, are there enough buyers out there willing to lay out $70-75,000
to bring a representative sampling in?  What is the future of Morgan in
this country?

Later,

Arlo Levisen, Revillo, South Dakota  '87 Plus 8