Re: Bench seats, Air box, Electric fan

To: jpavone@vanstar.com
Subject: Re: Bench seats, Air box, Electric fan
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:36:11 -0500
(From Brazil). Maybe it comes from growing up in a New England farmhouse with
6' ceilings and being over 6' tall.  I'm about 6'2" and have that big fat bench
seat in my 57 Plus 4, and except for my elbows sticking out in the breeze, head
sticking over the top of the windshield, gut hitting the steering wheel and
rear end wedged in between the transmission tunnel and the rocker panels,  I
find there's plenty of room for my feet. I think adding a bucket seat would
give me about 5" more of leg room and I'd feel more like Juan Fangio and less
like Barney Oldfield, but "inadequate" is a bit harsh. I think you have to make
(yet another) accomodation when you're big and driving a Morgan, but you can be
comfy enough to still SMILE while you're driving. Bottom line.

Chip Brown