Roadster seat bases

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster seat bases
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:59:02 -0500
Hi there,
I wonder if someone with a roadster would be kind enough to give me accurate
measurements and materials required to make a roadster seat base.
I understand that it is a half inch piece of plywood, (although I don't know
the size or if it has any shape or cut outs to it) a piece of 1x4 that goes
in front across the width (how far front edge should it be?) a half inch
metal strap is in there somewhere and a 1x1? What distance is that from the
front 1x4? And how is the metal strap attached?

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks,

Jeff