Re: Shop air compressors

To: JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop air compressors
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:03:39 EST
John, Bob, Don, Bill,  and all -

Thanks for the air compressor hints.  I'm going to take the "leave the
plumbing outside the wall" advice for sure, and put all the rest of the hints
together and use them too.  TiP does have an excellent diagram at their site,
which prints clear as a bell via Acrobat Reader onto a cheap inkjet.

Your advices have no doubt saved me a bunch of pain.   Thanks again!!!

                                                        Lannis