[Fwd: Re: Crackle black finish]

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Crackle black finish]
From: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:52:17 -0500
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:43:54 -0500
From: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
To: deemi@juno.com
Subject: Re: Crackle black finish

deemi@juno.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to refinish my dash in my 1963 Morgan Super Sports, it is a
> black crack finish, and I am trying to find a suitable paint to use, I
> would appreciate any help!
>
> Bob Bowie in Maine
> Mog SS #5381

Hello Bob and other Morganeers:
I looked thru the listing of notes following this thread, and no one
mentioned Eastwoods. Eastwood advertises in hemmings, attends Carlisle
and Hershey events and has a catalogue of restoration supplies. They
sell both a black and brown crinkle paint.

Brown would be appropriate for older Morgans such as a Flat Rad, and
some heater units.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net