nix Y2K in Mogs

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: nix Y2K in Mogs
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:28:09 -0400
Dear all;

I'm wondering if you have noticed the drawing that accompanies an article
on potential Y2K problems in cars, published in the latest (may?) issue of
Road and Track.  It is a simple drawing, depicting a number of cars by the
side of the road, with their hoods (er, bonnets) up, owners standing beside
them scratching their heads.  Near the bottom of the picture, there is a
nice Morgan, tooling along merrily, the driver with a big smile on his face.

No doubt about it; we're ahead of the curve.

cheers,
WZ

p.s. probably a 4/4, too