Re: Specs. please?

To: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com, "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Subject: Re: Specs. please?
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:38:41 EDT
We revolutionaries still have an awful lot of British in us.  We revere
British sports cars and motorcycles, we use a railway gauge that is traceable
back through the spacing of Roman military chariot wheels so that the same
chariot could run in Gallic or Britannic wheel ruts, and WE WILL FIGHT....WE
WILL NEVER SURRENDER to the effete proponents of the Metric System.  Bordeaux
and Perrier fit into liter bottles; Pabst and Minute Maid will spill out and
spoil.  I took an 11mm socket to the Morgan oil pan bolts the other day cause
I couldn't find a 7/16, and the thing hasn't run right since.  And anybody
whose army can fight and whip the Nazis wearing short pants and skirts have
GOT to be tough.....
                 Lannis