Re: Specs. please?

To: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Subject: Re: Specs. please?
From: "J.D. Welch" <jdwelch@datawing.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:19:54 -0600
OK.  To digress even further...

   Recently there was a gathering of brewers from around the globe.  At
the end of the first day of grueling lectures, some chaps decided to
head for the local pub for a pint (anybody's pint, for goodness sake!)
of their favorite.
   The representative from Mexico sat down and said to the bartender,
"Senior, uno cerveza Corona, Por favor."
   The representitive from Budwiser said, "I'll have a glass of the most
popular beer in the world, please...Make it a Bud!"
   The representative from Coors said, "Well, howdy, y'all (yes, they
can talk like that in Colorado, what with so many Texas immigrants),
give me a glass of that thar pure Rocky Mountain refreshment."
   The representative from Ireland looked down the bar, looked at the
bartender, and order a Coca-cola.
   The other 3 were stunned!  The Irishman looked at his astonished
companions and said,"Well, since none of you chose to have a proper
beer, then neither shall I."

Joke of the day from Rock99, Salt Lake City, UT

Cheers!
J.D.