Racing weekend - was Moss Box

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing weekend - was Moss Box
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:50:08 -0400
        Ernest(Chip) Brown wrote:

        Weather was great, but nippy (25 degrees early Sat.), which meant a
bit less
        power and a couple of extra flats on the SUs to add a bit of
richness. Hope our
        friends at Oceana, where Hank Giffen and his very fancy '59 Plus 4
were
        holding forth, had as good a time.

        I saw Hank early in the day Sat.  and he seemed to be having fun.
There were
        4 Morgans at Oceana.  I can't speak for the drivers, but for this
specatator and
        his 15 yr. Old son, we had a ball!!!!  It was quite a weekend!!!

        John

John T. Blair
jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va                                 (757) 523-8133