Plus 4 SS Model 1:18 scale

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Plus 4 SS Model 1:18 scale
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 19:55:59 -0400
A friend sent me a beautiful 1:18 scale die-cast model of a Plus 4 SS the
other day. It's by Kyosho and is sold by Moss Motors. (Kyosho model No.
08112R, Moss No.220-636)

The model is bright red with tan interior, RHD, and looks very accurate and
well detailed, complete with 72 spoke wires and twin side draft Webers.
Strangely, the tubular exhaust manifold is on the left side of the engine,
making it appear to be a mixture of a crossflow 4/4 competition and a Plus
4 SS. (Or did the SS have a right to left crossflow head?)

Did Morgan offer a passenger side grab bar as an option?

I have no idea of the cost, but it's a terrific addition to the toy case in
my office, and well worth a look by any true Morgan addict.

Regards to all.

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4 6676