Re: Plus 4 SS Model 1:18 scale

To: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Subject: Re: Plus 4 SS Model 1:18 scale
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 17:52:37 -0700
I just got one myself in what looks like Kingfisher Blue (same as the
one described below except for color).  The source I bought mine from
also had two Cream 4/4s with steel wheels from Kyosho on display and
had run out of the red SS's.  Apparently, they brought them back from
a recent trip to europe.

For those interested in acquisition, I paid $69 US.  Contact Morris
Manor Collectables at 253-891-2775, http://www.morrismanor.com or
email: morrcoll@nwlink.com

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer