Re: Plus 4 SS Model 1:18 scale

To: "Jane McDaid" <Murphys@ziplink.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plus 4 SS Model 1:18 scale
From: "Vern Dale-Johnson" <vern_dj@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 20:30:17 -0400
Re Kyosho models

I picked up both the 4/4 and the +4 SS.  Both use the same floorpan (the
4/4's) and it seems the same engine except for the valve cover and webers.
Other details are superb.  Don't know why they would have scrimped on the
engine/exhaust detail as they also make a TR3 that would have at least some
of the correct tooling.  Price of these in Canada is about C$100.

Vern DJ