Magazine Article - Australia

To: "Morgan Mail List" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magazine Article - Australia
From: "Gary" <garc@iinet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:16:18 +0800
While we're all on about magazine articles... (I can't wait for the C&D and
R&T to arrive - we've only just got the April issues in the newsagents
here!) there is an article on a Morgan in the current issue of the
Australian magazine "Restored Cars", No 134, May-June 1999.

The article is a basic history of Morgan cars but also includes some colour
pictures and a brief drive report of a restored 1949 4/4 2 str number 1838
(presumably the chassis number) belonging to a Mr John Merton in Canberra.
In passing the article mentions 14 Morgans being in Canberra.

Not much use for you US folks I know, but if you want more info about this
please email me as below.

Gary Arcus
Perth, Western Australia
1954 +4