'64 plus4 and SUs

To: Jim G <jimgcusavecom@webtv.net>
Subject: '64 plus4 and SUs
From: Giampiero Pecelli <giam@cs.uml.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:05:44 -0400
To muddy up the waters on carbs:

I have been under the impression (aided by title and registration
records - but no factory info) that my + 4 (#5406), with SUs, was
a '64 with (originally) the 2138cc engine.  When I look at the serial
numbers on the registry, it seems to fit comfortably in the range of
the '64s.
The Brooklands Books manual gives "Strombergs OR SUs" under
the headings of both TR4 and TR4a engines.  It would appear that
the real story (as seems usual with Morgan) is more confused than
neat.

Giampiero Pecelli