Re: Plugs

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plugs
From: BradFarr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:57:38 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/99 8:42:35 PM, edherman@concentric.net writes:

>Has enyone tried the new Bosh plugs, The Platiums, with the four spark
>prongs

I put a set of the Bosch 4 electrode platinums in my Plus 8. I can't detect a
difference, it ran fine before, and still does.
I have a '74 Alfa, and have noticed that the recommended plugs, which are
Lodge 4 electrode, make a noticeable difference. The plugs are more resistant
to fouling and the car starts more easily and runs better, with the Lodge
than with conventional single prong plugs.
Brad