RE: Fuel tank problem

To: "'brel'" <brel@iafrica.com>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fuel tank problem
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 06:05:10 -0700
Roger,
I believe the fuel tank should be vented through a carbon canister since the
fuel tanks have not been allowed to vent directly into the atmosphere since
the 70s. It sounds like the lines to this may be plugged up or crimped.
Doesn't a new Morgan come with some kind of warranty? I would go back to the
dealer and tell them to fix it. Of course depending where   you are located
with respect to the dealer this may not be so simple.

Phil Roettjer
67 +4
67 MGB