Re: Fuel tank problem

To: morgans@autox.team.net, "brel" <brel@iafrica.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel tank problem
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:26:55 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

I don't think you have a problem. I have the same effect when I fill up. Either
I fill up slowly and carefully or I open the second filler cap. Option one is
used most often and option two is "de rigeur" when I am at a full service
station and I do not want the attendant to cover the car, himself and a large
area around both with paid-for gasoline.

LMG
Plus 8 1984 EFI