RE: COMING SOON TO A SHOW NEAR YOU!

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: COMING SOON TO A SHOW NEAR YOU!
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:31:41 -0400
Well gang,
Thanks to your effort, input and tolerance another Morgan is back on the
highway. I took the first 'real" drive my '58 +4 Morgan has had in more than
15 years!, a round trip or about 20 miles - exceeding speeds of 85mph and it
went well! No overheating, oil pressure (a little low at hot idle but) a
solid 50lbs with my foot down. Lights worked well, brakes a little vague but
all in all an exhilarating run! Now I know what driving a Morgan is all
about! I guess I ought to get it registered and inspected before the long
arm of the law snatches it all away huh?

Regards,

Jeff