Re: AACA National meet

To: jblair@exis.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AACA National meet
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:59:34 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/99 20:38:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jblair@exis.net
writes:

<<
 I meet a couple of Morgan owners at the Roanoke, VA. National AACA meet
 this weekend.  Had a very enjoyable time.  For those that have seen my
 car, my dad and I spend over 100 hours working the car over for this meet.
 And WE DID IT.  I got my National SENIOR AACA.  So I guess now I can start
 to drive it again.  Only have to wait for the weather to cool off!!!

John - I wish I'd been there - Roanoke is only an 80 mile drive from here.
But I had committed to finish the ceiling panelling and insulation in the
shop building so I can get the building materials out of the way so I can
finish working on the Morgan.  This is no way to spend a summer..........

                          Lannis