Jim Nichol Rhinebeck weekend

To: "Morgan" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jim Nichol Rhinebeck weekend
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:36:23 -0400
           Jim Nichol

          Hope you have managed to get your wind back after such a busy
weekend . You where right when you said we would have good weather .
Fantastic I'd say .
          I wanted to tell you that we had a great time and thank you for
inviting us to Rhinemog . I guess if we had any regrets it would be that
there was so little time to see so much . I do wish I had been able to put
more names to the cars and owners but that will come with time I'm sure .
The number and quality of cars was amazing ,and to see the number of three
wheelers in one place was great too .
Both Chris and I enjoyed the dinner and visitation after the airshow there
as well .
          You may remember that we came down in a motorhome and stayed at a
KOA campground  Saugerties/Woodstock .From there we did the trip 212,
214,23A ,212 in the Morgan and found it  a great ride .We wanted to stop
all along the way but of course did not have time .What a great place to
visit ! Another time for sure .
          We loaded " MOG GN " onto the trailer about 8:30 Sunday evening
and prepared for the return trip to Canada , Monday morning. We had no
problems at all throughout the whole stay in the USA .For this I am
greatfull.
           To Jim , a specal thanks ,  to  those that where  at Rhinemog
hope you enjoyed it as much as we did , to those who missed it try to make
it another time ,   to all , thank you for the typical American hospitality
we received to make this a most enjoyable weekend .
           Cheers       Glenn Nigh   # 5112                      Chris
Taylor     75 Spit.