Re: Grease

To: "morganslist" <morgans@autox.team.net>, "Michael" <michael@arlinart.com>
Subject: Re: Grease
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:05:42 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:44:42   Michael wrote:

Does anyone have any nominations for the best grease for the Morgan lube
points? Synthetic all-purpose? And is compatibility with the previous goo a
problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Michael Jhon
'61 +4 "Tinkerbelle"

Dear Michael,

There is now grease, semi-synthetic grease and fully synthetic grease available.

I use Quaker State Full Synthetic Multi-purpose Grease (NLG1 No.2) It is the
highest rated grease that is also available (here at least)without calling
NASA.

Fully synthetic grease is not compatible with non-synthetic and the old grease
should be "pushed" out by the new. If you want more details email me. Maybe our
Mogs could meet for a cuppa?

LMG

'84 Plus 8 EFI "Captain Hook"