Re: 5 Speed Gearbox Conversions

To: Steve Moore <steve.moore@tag.csiro.au>,
Subject: Re: 5 Speed Gearbox Conversions
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:14:19 -0400
FWIW, I found this on the web from a company in Texas. Dellow apparently
doesn't have a website of their own.

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4

Dellow Automotive

37 Daisy Street, Revesby, Sydney NSW 2212 Australia

Tel: (02) 9774 4419 / (02) 9774 3873

Fax: (02) 9774 4783

ACN 001 737 097

All Mail: P.O. Box 43, Revesby North NSW 2212

Hours of Operation Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Saturday morning 8:30 am to 12:00 pm

Sunday Closed