5 Speed Gearbox Conversions

To: "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5 Speed Gearbox Conversions
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 06:20:43 -0700
On our MogNW club trip to the coast last weekend (14 cars, 1958-1999,
~450 miles R/T, fantastic weather, etc, etc) the topic of 5 speed
conversions came up.

We were looking at the literature from an NZ company that offers bell
housings and transmissions for a variety of British vehicles.  The
discussions regarding fitting to Morgans focussed on how to fit the
bell housing and the transmission without serious modification to the
frame crossmembers.  No definitive answer was reached but it provided
some interesting conversation and speculation.

Since I hadn't seen any reference to this company on this mail list, I
thought I'd pass along the URL for you to make your own inquiries:
http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/

Mike