Re: (no subject)

To: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>,
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:29:19 -0400
Michael, Tony,
Good stuff. I agree. It's right there, accessible to anyone with a mouse &
modem, no structure & it's free.
Lorne's proven he can create a great web site, the first time out of the
gate. He's retired & has the time.
Why shouldn't his GoMoG site serve everyone's needs in North America? It
could be done!

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

Morgan Sports Cars International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on Morgans!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/